Deborah Rozman PhD – Bouncing Back! (January 30, 2014)
Award winning author, Deborah Rozman Ph.D. has multiple titles indeed, and sparks the steps of many individuals simply by helping them to remember it’s more than OK to relax in situations–communicate from the heart and allow the breathe to calm one and lead the way–opening for a new imprint to emerge that is resilient and healthy in these times of extremes. Life is stressful and challenging at times, but those opportunities are here to redirect our feet into a brand new era, by planning, laughing and joyfully knowing that it can be done and that others are by our sides to assist … remember to ask! We are recreating an entire new world … how exciting is that?
Learn important information and techniques for maintaining flow and ease during these changing times.
Some thoughts on opening to a New World …
- The speed-up and what it means for you and our planet – now and in the coming years; what’s happening now; our global weather, our economy and more.
- Creating your energetic field environment.
- Flow: What is it, what creates it in your life and what blocks it?
- Ease defined: Why it is essential and beneficial?
- HeartMath’s Inner Ease Technique and its applications.
- Connected communication: What is it and how can it help us create flow. Plus, instruction in HeartMath’s Connected Communication Technique.
Deborah Rozman, Ph.D., co-CEO of Quantum InTech Inc.: Rozman is a psychologist and has written numerous books. She co-authored HeartMath’s Transforming Series books with HeartMath founder Doc Childre. Rozman has more than 30 years of experience as a business executive, educator and researcher of the psychology of consciousness. She is a member of the Institute of HeartMath’s Scientific Advisory Board and a key spokesperson for the HeartMath System.