Interview with Sharry Edwards (July 29, 2010)
Sharry can “hear” every person’s Signature Sound… and that ability has lead to serious questions about what those sounds could possibly mean?
She is the Founder and Innovator of Human BioAcoutics.
Sharry is the acknowledged pioneer in the emerging field of Human BioAcoustic Vocal Profiling. She has for many years provided the leading-edge research to show the voice as a holographic representation of the body.
Sharry Edwards has been accused of being too scientific by some, too esoteric by others. In actuality she is a bridge between both fields of inquiry. She has been tested in many labs and still uses her toning abilities to work with people who have no voice. Her curiosity and her need to make a difference in the world led her to develop a scientific format for “computational biology” using the sounds of the human voice.
Sharry calls this new field of discovery Sonoistry. Just as we have a system of basic elements that we call, chemistry, there is a basic set of sounds/frequencies that can monitor, predict and manage biological function.
String theory found a basis for the existence of DNA; Sonoistry is the basic system for RNA. (DNA is the pattern; RNA maintains the pattern.)
Sharry is the acknowledged pioneer in the emerging field of Human BioAcoustic Vocal Profiling. For many years she has provided the leading-edge research to demonstrate how the voice is a holographic representation of the body.
Here below are a few of her discoveries that promise to change the face of healing–esoteric as well as conventional:
– Researchers and Clinicians who use color and sound in combination need to consider brain dominance because color and sound used together can cancel the influence of both – left brained people perceive color and sound as opposites; right brained people perceive color and sound as the same; whole brained people adjust to either depending on the situation
– Time domain vocal graphs (one note per phoneme) produces a type of information that can be very useful for personality profiling, group dynamics, match-making and other situations where personal actions and reactions would play a part
– Frequency domain vocal graphs (translating vocal data to numeric data) produces a type of information that can be used to specifically identify the status of biochemicals, muscles, genomes, pathogenic exposure, nutrients, toxicities…
– Each Sound has an equal and opposite sound, a reciprocal, that can provide information and domain over the originating sound
– Just like herbs, that produce octaves of sound, healing frequencies are generally combinations that can be equated to established musical scales and harmonics
– Both frequencies and patterns of the voice contain significant, but different types of information
– Each person, place, thing and emotion has a “Frequency Equivalent”*. For humans this is known as a Signature Sound which actually consists of several octaves of sound. Anomalous Frequency Equivalents of a signature sound can be used to predict, sometimes 30 days in advance, what distress will occur
– Just as our brain is hardwired for math, so is our biology. The body and its system of unique biochemistry can be mapped using a mathematical matrix (Mathways*) of health and wellness
– The brain speaks a language of mathematical patterns that can be used to entrain the brain
– Voice spectral analysis examines the structure of the voice – Vocal Profiling interprets the frequencies and patterns associated with individual vocal acoustics
– Anomalous vocal acoustics can provide diagnostic information equal to the diagnostic ability of oto-acoustic emissions – the ear and voice can both provide a dynamic window into body mechanics, personality and biochemistry
– Just as there is an organized system of biochemistry; there is an organized system of sounds with individual biology, called Sonistry*
– The voice is a dynamic picture of the body through the interactions of the recurrent laryngeal nerve, the Vagus nerve and the brain
– Vocal profiling allows the detection of invading infectious agents in their genomic state before they become pathogenic
– – – – – – – – – –
Some after thoughts after the show today from Tazz: WOW, I had not conversed with Sharry before and I did not realize the extent to which everything had been taken. It was a great show! I really was speechless at times. Please head to this website below for downloads. And of course if you would like to make contact directly with any at Sound Health Options organization, you can call: (740) 698-9119
YOU CAN ALSO GO TO: http://www.nanovoice.org
The podcast will be available in a day or so on the Home Page of our website: http://www.tazzandpaulashow.com